1. Add a teaspoon of water when frying ground beef. It will help pull the grease away from the meat while cooking.
2. Using straight vinegar will get outside windows really clean. Don’t wash windows on a sunny day as they will dry to quickly.
3. Spray air freshener on a light bulb to fill the room with a fresh scent when you turn the light on.
4. Freeze candles for at least 3 hours and your candle will burn longer.
5. To clean permanent marker off appliances or countertops, put alcohol on a paper towel and rub stains off.
6. Use baby oil to remove paint from your skin.
7. Use a block heater in the winter to reduce the time it takes to heat up your car. It will also reduce your fuel usage as well.
8. Place a sealed envelope in the freezer for a few hours and slide a knife under to open. The envelope can be resealed with no signs of being opened previously.
9. To clean artificial flowers, pour some salt into a paper bag and add flower. Then proceed to shake vigorously as the salt will absorb all the dirt and dust. It will leave your artificial flowers looking brand new again.
10. To get rid of cigarette smoke smells try using Nature’s Miracle (it is a pet product) or Lampe Bergers lamps to permanently get rid of smells.